We offer a device buyback program for small, medium and enterprise businesses, providing value for all used and unwanted mobile devices (smartphones and tablets). We provide fair market value (FMV) for all mobile devices, accept devices from any Canadian carrier, and we guarantee to offer more value than any Canadian carrier trade-in program.
Our buyback program includes a 100% guaranteed data erase service, ensuring all data is completely erased from every device (which also ensures compliance with ISO 27001 and the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act of Canada). We provide a proof report for each device showing that all data has been erased.
How the Program Works:
- Ship or drop off your devices at our Kensington location.
- We inspect your devices and determine the FMV based on which grade the devices fall into:
- Grade A – Device is fully functional and near mint condition
- Grade B – Device is fully functional with cosmetic damage
- Grade C – Device is defective; some components are not working, liquid/physical damage or the device has a broken LCD
- Locked to an Account – Device still contains a user account such as Apple ID or Gmail account. These devices will receive $5.00 in buyback value regardless of grade.
- We provide a quote for your devices.
- If you accept the quote, we will provide a cheque or account credit for the total amount and the devices will go through our data erase service.
- If you do not accept the quote, we will charge a one-time device assessment fee of $100.00 for up to 49 devices, and $250.00 for 50 devices and up.
- All buybacks are final.
- To receive the most value for your devices, they must be in working condition with batteries and back covers included.
Prepare Your Smartphone for Buyback
Even though we will ensure all your data is erased from every device, we recommend you still run a factory data reset on any device you bring to our buyback program.